A quick access directory to Macquarie University finance forms.
Office of FINANCIAL SERVICES
Office of Financial Services
The Office of Financial Services provide a wide range of financial and management services to Macquarie University staff and students.
Our services include:
- Managing the University purchasing function
- Managing the University Financial Management Information System
- Managing the budget process on campus
- Providing a wide range of financial and management reporting
- Recording the major assets of the University
- Receiving and accounting for income to the University
- Managing the University debtors system
- Managing student loans
- Secretarial services to the equipment committee and
- Supporting the University research function.
A directory of OFS policies and procedures.
Providing advice and training to users of all our services.
Services staff can be contacted from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
NEW OFS WEBSITE
Welcome to the new OFS website. Please send any feedback you may have directly to OneHelp by clicking here.